AI Collaborator, is a pioneering collaborative AI marketplace platform based in Los Angeles, CA. We support enterprise AI buyers in the responsible deployment and scaling of AI innovations within their businesses. We are experiencing rapid growth and have established partnerships with top clients in the Fortune 100 and beyond. Notable companies in various industries, including automotive, consumer electronics, healthcare, retail, consumer products, fashion, and more, already depend on AI Collaborator. AI Collaborator provides these companies with access to trusted AI solutions, services, and essential technical resources, helping them stay competitive in their respective markets.
As a QA Engineer at AI Collaborator, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality and reliability of AI models and applications. You will work closely with a team of software engineers and data scientists to design, implement, and execute test plans and procedures that cover all aspects of our solutions, from UX tests to deployment and usage.
- Design, develop, and execute test plans and procedures for applications, ensuring thorough coverage of functionality, performance, and security
- Conduct tests, such as unit, integration, e2e, and load, to ensure application quality
- Identify and report defects in AI models and applications, providing detailed descriptions and reproduction steps to facilitate resolution
- Proactively identify potential risks to the quality and reliability of AI models and applications, and recommend mitigation strategies
- Document testing procedures and results, maintaining clear and concise records of the QA process
- Stay updated with the latest trends and best practices on QA and related technologies, and apply them to enhance our products
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in software testing, with experience in test plan development, test case execution, and defect reporting
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies and testing principles
- Experience with Testing tools such as K6 and JMeter
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to learn new skills and handle diverse challenges
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills in both spoken and written English
- Startup experience
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with AI and machine learning technologies
- Experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Experience with cloud-based platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Remote work
- International experience
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies
- Work with a team of talented and passionate engineers
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
Why you’ll love working here:
Your entrepreneurial spirit will be supported. We love team members who are passionate about collaborating to build something meaningful. Our people own their work and engage seamlessly with resources around the world to accomplish desired outcomes and success.
What else you should know:
AI Collaborator was founded to think and work differently while embracing what has the potential to be the greatest era of technological advancement ever to be experienced by man. In doing so, we challenged ourselves to recognize both the benefits and potential consequences of AI. That’s why we are committed to responsible, conscientious AI innovation.
Here are the cornerstones of our commitment:
- Human-first: prioritizes human well-being;
- Inclusive: embraces racial diversity, as well as diversity of thought and experience;
- Collaborative: acknowledges that working together leads to better outcomes; and
- Responsible: committed to working on programs and projects that have a positive social impact.