Based in Los Angeles, CA, AI Collaborator is a first-of-its-kind Gateway AI Procurement Marketplace purposely built to empower data-driven enterprises with the AI-Agility they need to transform their businesses. Top companies in automotive, consumer electronics, healthcare, retail, consumer products, fashion, and other leading industries already rely on AI Collaborator to gain access to the trusted AI solutions, services, and critical technical resources they need to stay competitive.
We seek a Head of Marketing to help lead our startup business’s next growth phase. The perfect candidate should have a solid understanding of enterprise sales and marketing and significant experience engaging startup technology players. Working with other team members, you will play a critical role in defining and executing our marketing strategies for both enterprise customers and startup partners while building brand awareness that grows revenues, excites external parties to partner, and builds goodwill with the clients and communities that we serve.
- Support demand generation activities for B2B sales and startup partner recruitment, including supporting the close of significant opportunities when called upon.
- Build awareness of AI Collaborator, the company’s unique offerings, and the differentiated value they afford to our key target segments.
- Amplify the company’s major positioning messaging to create a competitive advantage with crucial target segments.
- Work with the head of product and other team members to propose, build, and test unconventional marketing activities to achieve business objectives.
- Guide the creation of relevant content and other materials to educate, stimulate engagement, and drive purchase intent among target segments.
- Employ a data-driven approach to measuring success across all elements of the marketing plan.
- Build alliances with media outlets, trade shows, clients, startup partners, innovation platforms, and other strategic organizations to capitalize on external budgets to achieve AI Collaborator goals.
- Focused innovation that strengthens our brand.
- Radical collaboration with colleagues, partners, and clients.
- Lead with empathy.
- Recruit and develop a small and world-class marketing team.
- Oversee and appropriately manage the department’s operating budget.
- Track record of working in a marketing position in a startup or for a dynamic company with uncommon vision and a creative and bold tone of voice.
- Reputation as a talented storyteller, not merely as an executor but as a creator, crafting compelling and out-of-the-box narratives to drive interest and engagement.
- Ability to distill complexity and industry jargon into simple messaging that resonates with customers.
- A strong analytical problem solver with deep experience using data to inform decision-making.
- Experience as a key contributor in the journey of a growth stage, venture-backed startup.
- High level of comfort working in a startup environment: fast-paced, ambiguous, and a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude to solving challenging problems.
- Place a high value on social and human relationships.
Why you’ll love working here:
Your entrepreneurial spirit will be supported. We love team members who are passionate about collaborating to build something meaningful. Our people own their work and engage seamlessly with resources around the world to accomplish desired outcomes and success.