As Partner Manager, you will build and foster an ecosystem of AI startups working across startup communities, accelerator platforms, venture firms, universities, and country trade associations to bring AI technologies more quickly to the Ai Collaborator marketplace and community. You will be a catalyst supporting enterprise clients’ need to discover and deploy emerging AI technologies.
The role involves constant engagement with AiC’s innovation ecosystem and internal teams. You will collaborate with internal and external groups to drive awareness, generate interest, and deliver impact for AiC’s and its stakeholders.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinking self-starter that brings progressive and well-honed business development skills to the table. Candidate must be comfortable making frequent presentations and calls per week, working with C-suite executives at clients and partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and building sustainable relationships. Furthermore, you must thrive in a rapidly changing environment, as AI Collaborator is a new company in a disruptive industry. Keen organizational skills, resourcefulness, and a desire to be on the cutting edge of new technology are must-haves for this role.
Moreover, the leader must be able to build a diverse global team to support the business in priority markets.
The Partner Manager will have the following key responsibilities:
- Identify and cultivate startups with enterprise-ready, scale stage AI technologies
- Recruit, oversee contracts and otherwise onboard new partners
- Create new strategic monetization opportunities for AIC with and through partner network
- Prospect call preparation including company background research and other pertinent lead information
- Identify AI customer’s buying trends and recruit partners that that can deliver viable capabilities to support them
- Provide thoughtful feedback to management and product team on market response
- Enter, update, and maintain regularly updated CRM information on AI startup leads, prospects, and opportunities
- Identify and build programmatic partnerships with Global Trade Associations, top VCs, accelerators, and other ecosystem players to support open AI innovation activities and strengthen our brand
- Build relationships with educational institutions, e.g. universities
- Drive client impact by working with sales teams, customer success, operations as well as other internal teams to bring relevant, disruptive startup solutions to clients
- Help develop and implement technological tools to more efficiently manage recruitment and on-going interactions with startup recruits
- Present Ai Collaborator overview, our ecosystem approach, key industry and technology topics, and startup solution demos at conferences, workshops and for client pitches
- 6+ years of experience driving client and partner-related revenue growth, business development, sales, and/or product management.
- 6+ years of enterprise customer experience building buying relationship, working with senior executives, and coaching clients for successful technology engagements
- 5+ years working with startups
- 5+ years designing, facilitating, and leading client innovation sessions.
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated Technical aptitude with a solid understanding of popular AI technologies
- Strong technical acumen and agility to navigate, structure, and pitch business ideas with new technologies
- Relationship management, alliance building, or partnership management experience in an entrepreneurial / technology environment
- Program management experience
- Intellectual curiosity with regards to new technologies, business models, or creative solutions that can serve clients in an innovative manner
- Strong interest in and understanding of the latest enterprise technology innovation trends and resulting impacts
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Strong team-oriented and cross-group collaboration experience.
- Able to work in a highly distributed work environment supporting multiple time zones
- Works creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work to switch between quickly, and balance, critical thinking, and execution
- Takes personal ownership of projects and drive towards successful completion