AI Collaborator, is a pioneering collaborative AI marketplace platform based in Los Angeles, CA. We support enterprise AI buyers in the responsible deployment and scaling of AI innovations within their businesses. We are experiencing rapid growth and have established partnerships with top clients in the Fortune 100 and beyond. Notable companies in various industries, including automotive, consumer electronics, healthcare, retail, consumer products, fashion, and more, already depend on AI Collaborator. AI Collaborator provides these companies with access to trusted AI solutions, services, and essential technical resources, helping them stay competitive in their respective markets.
As a Senior Frontend Software Developer (Tech Lead) at AI Collaborator, you will be responsible for leading the design, development, and implementation of high-quality and scalable frontend applications. You will play a crucial role in overseeing the entire frontend development process, from ideation to deployment, ensuring that the team delivers exceptional user experiences that align with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Lead the design, development, and maintenance of performant applications.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to a team of developers, ensuring best practices and high quality code standards
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define technical roadmaps and make strategic decisions
- regarding technology stack and architecture
- Stay updated with the latest trends and best practices on frontend and related technologies, and apply them to enhance our products
- Conduct regular code reviews to ensure code quality and adherence to coding standards
- Collaborate with project managers to allocate resources and plan project timelines
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in front-end development, specially with React, with at least 1 year in a leadership role
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, and Git
- Experience with UI/UX design principles
- Ability to learn new skills and handle diverse challenges.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills in both spoken and written English
- Startup experience
- Python, Golang, or other relevant backend language experience
- Experience with AI and machine learning technologies
- Experience with databases such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Experience with cloud-based platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Experience designing and implementing typical B2B SaaS features (such as authentication, dashboards, permissions, etc.)
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with testing and debugging techniques
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Remote work
- International experience
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies
- Work with a team of talented and passionate engineers
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
Why you’ll love working here:
Your entrepreneurial spirit will be supported. We love team members who are passionate about collaborating to build something meaningful. Our people own their work and engage seamlessly with resources around the world to accomplish desired outcomes and success.
What else you should know:
AI Collaborator was founded to think and work differently while embracing what has the potential to be the greatest era of technological advancement ever to be experienced by man. In doing so, we challenged ourselves to recognize both the benefits and potential consequences of AI. That’s why we are committed to responsible, conscientious AI innovation.
Here are the cornerstones of our commitment:
- Human-first: prioritizes human well-being;
- Inclusive: embraces racial diversity, as well as diversity of thought and experience;
- Collaborative: acknowledges that working together leads to better outcomes; and
- Responsible: committed to working on programs and projects that have a positive social impact.