AI Collaborator, is a pioneering collaborative AI marketplace platform based in Los Angeles, CA. We support enterprise AI buyers in the responsible deployment and scaling of AI innovations within their businesses. We are experiencing rapid growth and have established partnerships with top clients in the Fortune 100 and beyond. Notable companies in various industries, including automotive, consumer electronics, healthcare, retail, consumer products, fashion, and more, already depend on AI Collaborator. AI Collaborator provides these companies with access to trusted AI solutions, services, and essential technical resources, helping them stay competitive in their respective markets.
As a Senior UX Designer at AI Collaborator, you will be responsible for leading the design and optimization of our digital product, ensuring an exceptional user experience that aligns with our company’s goals, values, and customer needs. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers, developers, customer support, and sales executives, to create user-centered design solutions that drive our business forward.
- Product planning and feature requirements (with possible outcomes such as task analysis and usage flow)
- User interface visualization (in different levels of detail depending on stages in the design process)
- Prototyping (using Figma, Sketch, ProtoPie, HTML, or other relevant tools)
- Usability evaluation (through quantitative or qualitative research)
- Visual design of user interface components (with highly polished details in line with the target audience)
- Setting up and operating a design system (for a coherent user experience and high design quality across multiple products)
- Bachelor’s Degree in HCI, Design, Arts, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years as a UI/UX Designer or Product Designer for mobile applications.
- Excellent understanding of mobile UI/UX best practices.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and Figma.
- Experience with a design platform, Figma preferred
- Experience with a B2C platform
- Enjoy user research, data-driven design, and psychology
- Experience with storyboarding
- Works creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to learn new skills and handle diverse challenges.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills in both spoken and written English
- Startup experience
- Experience with AI and machine learning technologies
- Enjoy designing both complex and simple features
- Value clean and accurate IA (Information Architecture)
- Make few assumptions about what qualifies as success
- Think first outside of the box and can then scope design suggestions for practicality
- You do not let a design system limit your creativity. You inform the design system
- Work to solve the problem long term, rather than find a quick short-term solution
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Remote work
- International experience
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies
- Work with a team of talented and passionate engineers
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
Why you’ll love working here:
Your entrepreneurial spirit will be supported. We love team members who are passionate about collaborating to build something meaningful. Our people own their work and engage seamlessly with resources around the world to accomplish desired outcomes and success.
What else you should know:
AI Collaborator was founded to think and work differently while embracing what has the potential to be the greatest era of technological advancement ever to be experienced by man. In doing so, we challenged ourselves to recognize both the benefits and potential consequences of AI. That’s why we are committed to responsible, conscientious AI innovation.
Here are the cornerstones of our commitment:
- Human-first: prioritizes human well-being;
- Inclusive: embraces racial diversity, as well as diversity of thought and experience;
- Collaborative: acknowledges that working together leads to better outcomes; and
- Responsible: committed to working on programs and projects that have a positive social impact.